13 March, 2020
4 Used Caterpillar 2000KW Generators 3516
4 Used Caterpillar 2000KW, Tier 2 Generators 3516B, will sell Individually or as a complete 8 MW Interactive Distributed Generation System, looking for OFFERS!
FOUR (4) CATERPILLAR GENERATOR PACKAGES
- Caterpillar Model 3516B Diesel Engines, 2000kW, 60Hz, 480/277 volt
- Caterpillar EMCP II + Control Panel
- 24VDC Battery Charger
- 25 kVA transformer and 120/240v distribution panel
- Sound attenuated weatherproof package rated 80 Dba at 25 feet
- 3,000 gallon UL double wall sub-base fuel tank
- Each generator exhaust has been retrofitted for NESHAP Emissions compliance of 70% CO Reduction or 23 ppm.
Originally installed in 2006, the 2MW Cats have very low hours and have been professionally maintained by PowerSecure and Thompson Cat.
• Mounted in 80 dba Sound Attenuated Enclosures at 25 feet. Each enclosure includes 3,000 gallon UL double wall sub-base fuel tank. Generator exhaust has been retrofitted for NESHAP Emissions compliance of 70% CO Reduction or 23 ppm. Teir 2 Rated
• Caterpillar EMCP II + Control Panel
Generator Data- 2004 3516B Cat Engines, Standby 2000 ekw, 2500 KVA, 60 hz, 1800 rpm, 480/277V.
• NEXGEAR® PARALLELING SWITCHGEAR
- Each APS is provided inside the generator enclosure
- Cutler Hammer Magnum DS, Low Voltage, Power Circuit Breaker rated 3200 Amps at 480 volts
- One (1) Woodward EGCP-2 Engine Generator Controller
- Advanced Paralleling Control system featuring the Woodward EGCP-2 Controller
- One (1) Beckwith 3520 Utility Grade Multi-Function Protective Relay for generator protection
- One (1) Beckwith 3520 Utility Grade Multi-Function Protective Relay for intertie protection
- Master Touchscreen
- PLC for Generator Buss Breaker Control
- Control Switches located on the outside and inside the front panel door
FOUR (4) COOPER PAD-MOUNTED TRANSFORMERS
- 2500kVA, 480Y/277V Primary, 12.47kV Primary Secondary Pad-Mounted Transformers. Model# 0004FA66K60A
- Three-Phase Pad-mounted Compartmental Type
Field Engineering Reports
Site Plan Electrical Distribution
Diagrams Grounding System
Site Plan System Control Diagram
Re-Installation of complete system at your location is available!